What's going on with and within NME...

Moderators: boat, [NME]T-Bone, [NME]SYSCRUSHER

-Bumble-
Toddler Barnacle
Toddler Barnacle

Office Memo II: Cuthbert's Cattledrive

Post by -Bumble- » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:13 pm

Hey folks,
the business world is funny, here's a memo...
just a heads up (both in light of the upcoming vote and in general). that which the good majority of you used to know as -Baal- is no more, he... well, i... am now know as -Bumble-. so it's me, the boy who was until recently called -Baal-, who is greeting you from the name -Bumble- and acting as if you know who i am. thanks for not running away too fast prior to this memo. happy gaming everyone!

-Bumble-

hey! what do you call it when someone from lower management gets moved to upper management?
a promotion!

okay... so maybe it isn't always funny
The bumble bee cannot fly...
but no one ever told him that.

[Let the wild rumpus start!]

E-Mail: mailto:GroovesEthnikon@gmail.com
AIM: GroovesEthnikon

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:20 pm

Don't feel bad dude...I've been into computers(and modeming) so long, I've got a list of handles(from over the years) longer than....well, nevermind.

Anyway, you change...I don't know ANYONE who is still using the original handle they started with, if they started more than 5 years ago. To give you an idea:

Kid Dynamo
The Dynamo
The Twisted One
Nightbird(on 3 separate occasions)
Kaptain Skitzo
The Undertaker
Kane The Undertaker
Ignorant_Bastard
Ignorant_Florist
Ignorant_|3astard
Dorofans2
Necromancer
Necromancer666
Shiva The Destroyer
Remo Williams
Stone Cold

*note: These are not listed in order, but do date back to 1984(the year I got my first modem(300 baud)).
"There are thousands of people out there who say I am *NOT* right in the head. There are thousands more out there who say I *AM* right in the head. The funny thing is, they all make these claims for the SAME REASONS!"
-Me.

Dictator
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Dictator » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:48 pm

KaptainSkitzo wrote:Don't feel bad dude...I've been into computers(and modeming) so long, I've got a list of handles(from over the years) longer than....well, nevermind.

Anyway, you change...I don't know ANYONE who is still using the original handle they started with, if they started more than 5 years ago. To give you an idea:

Kid Dynamo
The Dynamo
The Twisted One
Nightbird(on 3 separate occasions)
Kaptain Skitzo
The Undertaker
Kane The Undertaker
Ignorant_Bastard
Ignorant_Florist
Ignorant_|3astard
Dorofans2
Necromancer
Necromancer666
Shiva The Destroyer
Remo Williams
Stone Cold

*note: These are not listed in order, but do date back to 1984(the year I got my first modem(300 baud)).

You got these names from WWF wresters, eh?

I used to follow WWF in mid-nineties but I got tired of it. Too much talk and not enough actions.
Give me liberty, or I may well give you death.

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:07 am

KaptainSkitzo wrote:Anyway, you change...I don't know ANYONE who is still using the original handle they started with, if they started more than 5 years ago.

[NME]T-Bone since 1998. :P

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:20 pm

A few of them, yeah. The two I've stuck with the longest were Nightbird and Kaptain Skitzo.

T-Bone: Ok, fine....10 years.... :P ;)
"There are thousands of people out there who say I am *NOT* right in the head. There are thousands more out there who say I *AM* right in the head. The funny thing is, they all make these claims for the SAME REASONS!"
-Me.