Great1

What's going on with and within NME...

Moderators: boat, [NME]T-Bone, [NME]SYSCRUSHER

Great1
Baby Barnacle
Baby Barnacle

Great1

Post by Great1 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:43 pm

Sup guys, I'm back. [NME]Great1 has returned to bless you with his presence. Glad to see I still recognize a few of these names. How has everyone been?

As for me, well I'm a freshmen in college now studying Mechanical Engineering (a.k.a. taking it up the arse on a daily basis). All finished with high school and all that jazz.

[NME]target update!!!! My old man Ande moved to Missouri in the summer of 2005 for a job and he's been out there since, leaving poor old me at college in Pennsylvania. Ha!

Good to see you guys around, hopefully I'll be able to pick up a cheap copy of Half-Life with TFC and make an appearance on the server sometime soon. (That is if you guys still play TFC and not TF2 if that ever even came out!)

Best Regards,

Ben Coveleskie
[NME]Great1

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:54 pm

You should be able to find Half Life: Blue Shift at some discount stores....that'll get you a key for TFC. We have a store here in Baltimore called "Five Below", and they have it for between $3 and $5.

Welcome back, by the way. I'm known on the servers as "Ignorant_Florist", or "Iggy" for short. I've known NME for several years, It's been so long, I'm not sure if I played with you on Syscrusher's server or not. :hbang:

Aside from TFC, I also play DoD, CS:Source, and my latest addiction Dodgeball Alpha 6(for Source).
"There are thousands of people out there who say I am *NOT* right in the head. There are thousands more out there who say I *AM* right in the head. The funny thing is, they all make these claims for the SAME REASONS!"
-Me.

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:08 am

whats up.

same ole same ole...things have slowed a bit on the tfc front :? [NME]Grummun has been hosting a server for our tfc needs (thornville armory). and the closest thing resembling tf2 is fortress forever, which is a 3rd party mod for hl2...not even as much as a hint about tf2 from valve :roll:

i myself have been preoccupied with battlefield2 lately :oops: :P

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:41 am

Moved to Missouri... what the heck is down there other than Fort Leonard Wood? :P

Still playing trumpet?
T-Bone

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos
will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."