FUNNY

Open forum for..whatever...

Moderators: boat, rickh

Cochise
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

FUNNY

Post by Cochise » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:12 am

Tbone and I were discussing sdram for my pc, which by the way, I put the wrong type of ram in my pc. But anyway, I found this posted on a forum written about pc memory and this guys brother. For a second I thought that this sounded like something Tbone might have written about me because the first sentence starts out "My retarded bro". Here is the post...

My retarded bro thought that it would be cool to take my 256 meg pc2700 ram chip and stick it in his computer to see how 512 megs is like. Of course, he did it while I was gone... well, to make a long story short, he didn’t know what he was doing and put it in backwards. I know what you are thinking; the ram can only go in one way because of the aligning slot. But my bro is retarded, so he forced my $80 chip into the slot anyway. Upon starting the computer, he melted the ram slot on his computer, the northbridge, and my beautiful chip. What a moron.
lesson learned--lock my computer case

Luckily I am not as stupid as this kids brother. When I installed mine. I just pressed a little button and when the drawer came out, I just layed the memory stick in there and closed the drawer! :P

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:38 am

:lol: My retarded bro thinks there are drawers in his puter. :rofl:

Cochise
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Cochise » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:47 am

[NME]T-Bone wrote::lol: My retarded bro thinks there are drawers in his puter. :rofl:
See what I mean?

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:14 pm

:lol:

...wait...i thought that was the drink holder..? :-? :oops: :P

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:07 pm

*Smacks Boat upside the head*.....you retard, it's the CD Drive that is supposed to be your cup holder....NOT the BLOODY RAM SLOT!
"There are thousands of people out there who say I am *NOT* right in the head. There are thousands more out there who say I *AM* right in the head. The funny thing is, they all make these claims for the SAME REASONS!"
-Me.