Pet Peeves

Open forum for..whatever...

Moderators: boat, rickh

Lori
pre-yosh 3
pre-yosh 3

Post by Lori » Sat Aug 24, 2002 2:50 pm

I second K's thoughts here. People take the words CUSTOMER SERVICE and some how translate it into ROBOT SLAVE AT YOUR FUGGIN WHIM.

Once, while working Customer Service at a bank, some bitch called and wanted the area code of Boston, and wanted me to call a number there for her for some reason.

Needless to say... :fist:
OH! Purrrrrrrrrrrr-rrr-----rrrr-----rr!

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Drewbacca » Sat Aug 24, 2002 3:58 pm

This actually kinda goes along with T-Bone's post, but a bit different. My parents came up to visit me last month and drove up through PA on US 79 from WV.

Well, through the mountains of WV and on into PA, a whole lot of truckers tailgated him or passed dangerously. I'm sure he also had the problem that T-Bone faced, but the dangerous speeds these 18-wheelers were going really made him nervous. Those truckers really irk me putting my parents in danger.

Delivering things quickly is one thing, but endangering lives on mountainous, curvy roads is another and it really angers me.

:bad-words:

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Missing: Decent service.

Post by Drewbacca » Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:14 pm

Oh no, don't get me going about customer service! Ha!

"Service" doesn't exist anymore. Business has gone to pot. It's like, "Hey I got the job done or will get it done in one way or another. Don't bother me." That's what I feel from people at Blockbusters all the way to the expensive stores. It's like I'm putting a crimp in their lifestyle.

Gads, I swear I will die of a brain aneurism (sp) one day going shopping.

You can't find a good builder here in Toronto. You can't find a good mall clerk or fast-food cashier or grocer. Heck, they don't even know where things are located or where the people in their department are.

Some of them I pity. I think some just don't know anything because their bosses suck and they didn't get the proper training, or they're left alone while the others are smoking in the back.

I will say, there was a super nice gal in upstate NY at a interstate Pizza Hut. She is a dream worker. I'd hire her any day, because she was polite to everyone, she smiled, she spoke kindly and she made a rockin' pizza! Lotsa toppings! Fast worker, too!

Anyway, we can't always find those good service people around, but I wish most service workers would just be kind and try to help as much as they can. I can never get angry at someone who tries. As for the rest who don't give a jack helping us (which is what they're paid for), they can... :o

Okay, calm down... breathe Drew, breathe... :angst:

8)

Lori
pre-yosh 3
pre-yosh 3

Post by Lori » Sat Aug 24, 2002 7:20 pm

Drew...Always bring the woman with you shopping. SHe'll cut thru the red tape and even know where the bath rooms are. It's in the GENES. AND if someone is slacking, set the "Bitch" remote on STUN, and let her rip!

Once a COP pulled Bob and I over for DOing ONE MILE over the SPEED limit. I screamed at the guy while BOB sat in his seat looking like he was about to DIE. My BITCH remote was on STUN That day, let me tell you.

He was checking me for testicals after that one.

How about those Parking Meter Maids who sit in their car and wait to pounce on your car the SECOND the little VIOLATION tab pops up on the meter! Talk about VIOLATIONS! :fist:

PapaNoel
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by PapaNoel » Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:23 pm

Rap music. RAP FUGGIN "Don't sound like no music I ever studied" CRAP. IJITS what drive around with the bass turned up so high, that they bounce down the road leaving car part in their wake. Hip hop crap that touts how def it is to slap yo ho, and kill a cop.

Make me have fantasies about taking a .12 gauge shotgun to their stereo systems...or better yet, installing a 500 watt system of my owen and cruising around with Mozart blaring at about 120 db... :evil:
If you hear someone on your roof, It's just me taking a leak.

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Drewbacca » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:23 pm

Yeah, cops of all types can be a pain in the "buttocal area" (in Jay Leno's words). I know what you mean.

Got stopped and harrassed in a forsaken area (not worth mentioning) out west. I was riding in a car with Florida plates. I think he thought my brother, friends and I were smuggling drugs or something. Went through our stuff (heading back home for Christmas) and verbally harrased us when we tried to explain what we were doing. He was pissed he didn't find anything. Made my friend do a sobriety test (walk in a straight line). Ha, no go there! I'm sure he found we had no records whatsoever, too! He was messing with 4 good kids who were just trying to drive home.

A few days later, he deserved a ton of coal in his britches!

Cool down Drew... water under the bridge... whew, inhale, whew...

:crazyeyes:

Yeah, loud music that I didn't ask for sucks. I'm not impressed with blaring music.

Oh, and I dislike litter. Doesn't matter where I am, I get furious when people chuck a coffee cup, beer can, or cigarette butt around. Ah!!!

:bad-words:

Lori
pre-yosh 3
pre-yosh 3

Post by Lori » Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:56 am

LITTER BITES!

Some times I want to pick up a bunch a trash someone has thrown on the ground and leave it on their doorstep..
Wait, I HAVE done that.

WOW! Now I feel better!
:black:

Lori
pre-yosh 3
pre-yosh 3

Post by Lori » Sun Aug 25, 2002 10:04 am

:drinking: Wait.... :drinking:

Biggots Bug me :drinking:

Buggots Big ME... :drinking:

But I'm a biggot against Biggots big time. See how they like it!

Religion, Race, Height, shape, weight, sex, sexual orientation :drinking: ...WTF!? It's all such SMALL THINKING. Don't people have better things to do than to get into some one else's face for NO REASON? Why can't we handle differences when EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT and always HAS been Since ADAM and EVE? Is (insert color or race here) any different than it has been for Thousands of YEARS???

Invent a cure for cancer or SHUT THE FUG UP!

Ig-nance BOTHERS ME! :drinking:

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:37 am

Ungh! littering! ive literally seen people drop chit on the ground, right before they walk past a trashcan..argh! ...on the same note..cigarette butts!!! :moon: the damned things are everywhere!! and will be after (at least all of us) die! you cant go anywhere without seeing a barrage of cigarette butts covering the ground. smoking drivers: that thing in you car is called an ash tray for a reason...Use it!! Then where there are ashtrays outside, people still find the need to dispense of them on the ground (granted, im sure one or two of them might blow out due to weather conditions...), leaving a blanket of butts surrounding the ash tray... I propose to ban cigarette filters! its not like theyre actually filter is actually doing much good, except at littering up the environment...hell, if youre gonna smoke, at least "go all the way" and get the full effect of the tobacco.

*apologies to any smokers reading this (but its twue :wink: ) :pbt:

[NME]SYSCRUSHER
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

PET PEEVES? OMG

Post by [NME]SYSCRUSHER » Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:52 am

OMG - How much room am I allowed to take on this forum? T-Bone, of anyone, knows just about all of my pet peeves (partly because when we're sitting around smokin' and a drinkin' and he hits that topic like the PLINKO game on the Price is Wrong Bitch!)

I Agree with all of you guys in the driving arena...but you left out an important one (Or I flat-out MISSED IT) and that is People over the age of 55 should be re-evaluated by the DMV just to make sure they still have sufficient reflex speed that when the dendrite in their brains fires off a signal to hit the break pedal, it can travel their vast cholesterol-clogged, water-retaining vessels to get to their foot muscles in time!!!!!!! This also applies to pulling into/out of spaces/driveways and busy intersections, turning, accellerating - really ANYTHING that has to do with operating the damn vehicle. If it takes you longer than 30 seconds to get in, sit your fat old ass down and put in the key, if you have to put three books under your butt just to see over the windshield, if you look like a Q-Tip from behind, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DRIVING!!

Okay - on to #2 Rant ... it's something that T-Bone already hit on... What the FUCK is up with all the minorities in the world claiming UNFAIR treatment and the likes? Bitch! GO BACK!!! I mean MY GOD - I don't know how much more I can take ... I thought it was bordering on amusement/disgust when the second black driver pulled from a car started yelling "Rodney King!!! Rodney King!!!" but then I watched DAYTIME TV - which is something I know I shouldn't do... because it just takes 15 minutes off my coronary system everytime I do ... and I hear this segment on "driving while black" where it is now illegal for police officers to pull over a black driver just because they 'suspect' something. Well, I don't know how much law any of you know, but usually the act of pulling someone over is to turn possible circumstantial evidence into irrefutable (and incriminating) evidence. And I'm sorry, I was never racial until I moved where I am now and hear what I hear now on TV. First off, watch COPS ... let's look at some ratios here ... out of the 3 years I have been watching this series, I think the caucasion/black ratio is like 10/500!!!

Let me expand on this a little further ... I live on a road that, in my block, is predominently white and gets darker the further you go down the road... and in the 6 years of owning my home I have realized the following:
[1] It doesn't matter if they have 1000 watts in their trunk already - it HAS to be louder. If the trunk lid doesn't vibrate off - increase the wattage Scotty!!!
[2] It doesn't matter that it's 3 AM - they paid for that 1000 watts with hard-earned drug money and it's their right to listen to it as they see fit.
[3] It doesn't matter that it's 3 AM and your boy from down da street just cruised by and there is no possible way he could hear ANYTHING unless it was over 500 dB, you still feel compelled to shout in your native sounds "Yooooo!" or "Hoooooooo!" or a variation of a simian-type scream.
[4] It doesn't matter that your family doesn't work and you have 13 kids ... WE STILL OWE YOU for what we did to your grandfathers great great grandfather ...
[5] It doesn't matter that we only get a few hours sleep after being awkended by your fucking 1000-watt, Nigger-RAP, Sub-30Hz shit you call music, I STILL must go to work bitch to pay for my 1997 car I could barely afford ... and out of the money that I pay to the goverment, next month I see you driving a 2002 Caddillac - and you got it with no job!! :bad-words:

I could go on and on ... and I don't want to give people the wrong impression here ... I am not a hater of black people. I have some very dear black friends... but that's where I draw the distinction ... they are BLACK friends. the others are (and remain the cause for the word) niggers. After you are exposed to this wonderful thing we still refer to as 'society' - it makes you ponder at what we have become. My favorite thing I mutter to Tony after I go into a frenzy of expression, and I lay there sweating and out of glucose ... "Technology may be advancing ... but the human race is DEVOLVING slowly day by day ... and nobody can see it..."

Lori: As far as people who abuse the animals.... as it is written, we were put in CHARGE of the animals, basically to look after them because we, as humans, were given superior intellect to do so ... AND WE HAVE FAILED MISERABLY. Most of the human race misconstrues the phrase altogegther .... they think that "put in charge" means I can take your life, or cause you unspeakable suffering because I am superior. I firmly believe in equal punishment when it comes to animals. If you're a sick and twisted bastard who gets their kicks by setting cats on fire, then after being caught, your punishment should be to be chained to a clothesline and all of the neighborhood cats in shelters should be brought in as witnesses, you should be doused in a liqueous flammable solution, and set on fire. When you are fully cooked, what remains should be fed to the cats present as a reward, and token of your stupidity. :onfire:

yeah - they guy that flipped out and swung his puppy around the room, bashing it into a bloody mess shouldn't have done jail time. They should have tied his ass to NASA's G-Force duplicator with a rope just long enough that his cranial cavity would protrude far enough to hit every support beam in the room. And then put the mutha on high. :boom: :no:

Okay - I will digress. After all, most of this stuff is going into a project I have in the werks.

But speaking of asses ... why is it I am assaulted with Papa's ass on almost every forum??? :moon: It took me two days to come back after my registration! LOL! Well, to fight back, I am posting a picture of my cock so Papa can enjoy... (If you don't want to see it - DO NOT look at the next post!)
Last edited by [NME]SYSCRUSHER on Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[NME]SYSCRUSHER
http://www.clannme.net

[NME]SYSCRUSHER
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Here 'Tis - FOR PAPA

Post by [NME]SYSCRUSHER » Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:58 am

You Like???

Well, what did you think it was going to be????? :lol: :P

:o :o :o
[NME]SYSCRUSHER
http://www.clannme.net

Lori
pre-yosh 3
pre-yosh 3

Post by Lori » Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:46 pm

Wow, nice COCK! I sure would like to pluck that! What do you feed that thing?

OH DID I SAY THAT!? I thought I was using my INSIDE voice.
Papa is using my computer again...and...and...No it is me. I admit it.

:oops:

Boat, you rang da bell on the Litter thing, because one night, I was taking a walk with a friend of mine (who smokes) by the water, and the sun was going down, it was HIGH tide, and I looked out at how pretty it was, the fish were jumping, all was quiet for a change in the Congo, and said, "IT's such a fuggin beautiful night, LOOk at how Pretty the water looks!" and the SOB flicked his cigarette in the water...PPPSSSSSST!

"Yeah, its' really nice!" he says.

If there was a roof I'd have hit it.

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:19 pm

hell, if youre gonna smoke, at least "go all the way" and get the full effect of the tobacco.

That's why I smoke cigars. Full flavor tobacco and environmentally friendly too :wink:
T-Bone

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos
will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Drewbacca » Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:55 pm

I was never racial until I moved where I am now

Howdy SYS,

Just wondering, where did you live before? And what is the racial mix in your current neighborhood?

Now on to another Pet Peeve. Or should I say Pet Pee Peeve.

Why do a lot of guys who pee in a toilet stall not raise the seats? I hate going into a busy restaurant, airport or mall bathroom and when I have to do #2, I find urine all over the place, especially the seat. It's just not one stall, but most of them. The clean ones are being used already. Situation sound familiar? :(

If they can't aim, then they should sit down, and if they don't wanna sit down, they should lift the seat, or wait and use a urinal (or what I call a commode. Any body else call it a commode?) Anyway, when sometimes TP is at a minimum, I hate having to use most of it to clean the toilet because somebody had to go fast and didn't bother to pee in the right place.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Watch out where you must wee wee.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Don't miss, S.V.P.

by Urethra :o

Lori
pre-yosh 3
pre-yosh 3

Post by Lori » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:18 pm

AMEN DREW..Will you guys learn how to fuggin AIM or sit the fug down!? Geez! Maybe we should just stand over the toilet and pee like you guys do, with out concern or aim or anytihng! Just PEE all over the pl ace..On thewalls, the floor, the ceiling, the guy next to youi.

On second thought...maybe NOT!

:wink:

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:29 pm

Geez! Maybe we should just stand over the toilet and pee like you guys do

Don't knock it until you've tried it! :wink:

http://www.restrooms.org/standing.html
T-Bone

Lori
pre-yosh 3
pre-yosh 3

Post by Lori » Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:48 pm

Wow, I THINK I"LL TRY IT!

Gee Thanks T-BOne, they have a web site for fargin everything don't they!

:oops:

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:13 pm

Gee Thanks T-BOne, they have a web site for fargin everything don't they!

Ya know, I thought that exact same thing when you said there couldn't be a :bah:

:P
T-Bone

KUMITE
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by KUMITE » Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:49 pm

Litter, what can I say. For those that litter :fist: In front of my office is a bus stop, A trash can and 2 flower pots ( 1 on each side of my door). Every day I have to pick up coffee cups, cigarette packs, soda cans/bottles all because the bus people are to fuggin lazy to reach that 8 inches for the trash can. Then i have those that feel the need to sit their asses in my flower pots. So now we line the edge of the pots with vaseline so when they sit down they can stick that trash up their ass much easier and pain free. It is a funny sight when they notice the vaseline on their pants LOL

KUMITE
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by KUMITE » Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:54 pm

Drew, You r so right. Not that I go #2 anywhere but my own house (unless on vacation cause i can't hold back that long) But that peeves me off big time. I bet you those people that do that do it at home also and never clean up ther mess. What a bunch of slobs. My salute to them :fist:

PEACE K