Pet Peeves

Open forum for..whatever...

Moderators: boat, rickh

[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by KUMITE » Tue May 29, 2007 8:44 am

boat wrote:check your little friends list next time foo...i was on some other server for a few gettin in some tfc time, then when i checked the list when i was closing it up, there you were... :roll: :P

When I actually have time to jump on in a game, I do check my friends list. It always says Boats a hac..... I mean, it says Boats offline. :D :P

When you do play, what servers do you go on? My list goes up to 397 servers available. I think that's the #. What a big drop off from the good old days. I miss playing TFC.

[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Tue May 29, 2007 10:51 am

lies. :P

im usually spending my gaming time on bf2, but when i do hop on for some tfc, its usually the most semi-full server w/o bots that i can find...drippy's and darkrealm are two that come to mind that ive been to on my last tfc outings.

[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Tue May 29, 2007 8:07 pm

i haven't played tfc since the last time ec1 went down. needless to say, i'm rusty.

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos
will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

Crusty Ole Barnacle
Crusty Ole Barnacle

Post by Cobra » Wed May 30, 2007 12:54 pm

If your rusty, Im corroded :o

Darq Angel
Pubescent Barnacle
Pubescent Barnacle

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Darq Angel » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:50 pm

Regardless of being rusty, corroded, etc...

I miss you guys... :cry:
Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'd take over...

[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by [NME]Myth » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm

Self Serving Douchebags

Saw this last week and it peeved me and now to see where the guy that's at the head of it comes from. I wish I could punch him in the neck! :no:

Don't worry about driving through VA though. They only want to tax the residents. :cuss1:

I was trying to find the pdf that goes into all the fees which is absolutely ridiculous and I found this gem on the Wash. Post. Just proves this guys douchebagedness.

Michael S. Davis, a veteran Fairfax defense attorney, said he plans to file a legal challenge to the fees the first time he encounters them. "If somebody from out of state does not have to pay the same price," Davis said, "I think there's clearly an equal-protection issue" under the U.S. Constitution.

Albo said he would agree with that view if the fee were imposed as criminal punishment. "But it's not," he said. "It's a variable registration fee based on the lousiness of your record. We're giving people with good driving records a reduction in their fee. And we can't charge a registration fee on people from New York flying through Virginia."