Moderators: boat, rickh

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

The wait is over!

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:02 am

The US site

The UK site

You can order a copy from either of those sites. However, if you want a signed copy, it would be a little cheaper(by about $5) if you order through me. To do so, simply send me an e-mail, and I'll reply with the details. Of course, signing copies is free...and I will only hit you up for the book price and actual shipping charges. I'm not entirely sure what the ship out(to you) rate is just yet, but to get multiple copies sent to me is about $1 per book(which is better than the $6 for 1 copy).

My e-mail is: kaptain-skitzo@comcast.net
"There are thousands of people out there who say I am *NOT* right in the head. There are thousands more out there who say I *AM* right in the head. The funny thing is, they all make these claims for the SAME REASONS!"
-Me.

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:52 pm

Just an update, the actual shipping charge for USPS is $2.31....I've sent out several, and they all come up the same. I'm also tossing in a few freebies with every order.
"There are thousands of people out there who say I am *NOT* right in the head. There are thousands more out there who say I *AM* right in the head. The funny thing is, they all make these claims for the SAME REASONS!"
-Me.

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Wed May 03, 2006 8:41 pm

-Me.

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Sat May 13, 2006 9:06 pm

Amazon's website

Barnes & Noble's website

Both are direct links. Read the reviews, if you'd like.
-Me.

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Sun May 14, 2006 7:22 pm

Is it just me or does the amazon link take you to microsoft's web site? Hovering over the link displays an amazon address, but clicking on it takes me to friggin microsoft's ie7 beta 2 download page.

This must be something that didn't make it into your book. I'm not amused. ;)
T-Bone

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos
will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Thu May 18, 2006 9:26 pm

Weird......I got a "Page cannot be displayed" page when I clicked it....

Try it now:

Click here
-Me.