If you like Neo-TF you ain't seen noffin!!

Maps, news, whatever....

Moderators: boat, [NME]T-Bone, [NME]SYSCRUSHER, Pipo

Was the SillyZone a good server?

It r0x0rz my b0x0rz! (AWESOME)
50%
Adding it on my favorites!
No votes
It's no biggie, it's a Neo-TF!
25%
It sux0rz my nutz0rz!(Sucks)
25%

Total votes: 4

Mustard
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

If you like Neo-TF you ain't seen noffin!!

Post by Mustard » Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:48 pm

If you like Neo-TF you ain't seen noffin!! There is a great server on TF and I know that Iwillinjectj00 played there, he may not, because it was down for a while. The website is the same as the server name, you can check them out at http://www.TheSillyZone.com, the only thing is, they don't like people downloading all the stuff off the server, you'll need to download it off the website...and there's a lot of stuff, and they don't play normal maps. I recommend everyoen just to try one map :wink: , and tell me what you think, you should see all the stuff that have done, it's AMAZING! Once you get everything you needed downloaded, it's great. They also have #irc channel, and a radio station, that you can listen here, you must have WinAmp! http://duncanidaho.mine.nu:8000/

Peace :lying:
-Mustard

Mustard
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Mustard » Fri Jun 21, 2002 4:15 pm

C'mon guys :evil: , 18 views and nobody's tried it or posted! :cry: Just try something new. It really is worth a try.

-Mustard

Lump
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Lump » Fri Jun 21, 2002 4:21 pm

I've been there a few times, but that was several months ago. I don't even really remember what it was like. Maybe I'll check it out again sometime.

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

fine

Post by boat » Fri Jun 21, 2002 4:25 pm

LoL - fine. i was there during the early developments while Viper still hosted it, because i was a regular on the (AR>AR/BD>BD) servers (perhaps Avatar can remember me...i was boat back then too :wink: ). some of it was pretty cool, but then it just turned into a playground, when i wanted to tfc, ergo, my discovery of EC1 :bday:

Paradroid
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

SillyZone

Post by Paradroid » Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:01 am

Hey Mustard, i did go there, but it started downloading large quantities of stuff. And downloading with dial-up sucks. So i'll go back there again when i have DSL soon. I promise :roll:

Pa®ad®oid

[NME]Pitbull
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]Pitbull » Sun Jun 23, 2002 3:22 am

Hushyomouff

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

whoops !

Post by Drewbacca » Fri Jun 28, 2002 1:15 am

Sorry Mustard,

I didn't remember seeing your topic. I'll go check it out. When I go there, I'll put in a good word for EC I. Heh heh. I can't help promoting our own server, cuz we rock! :D

Paradroid and Ghost, how did you find our server? Just curious. I found it because it was a very active server and it had a good connection speed and very little lag. Not to mention everyone in the clan is a funny monkey! Rock on dudes!

[NME]Drewbacca 8)

Paradroid
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Why EC1 ?

Post by Paradroid » Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:32 pm

Well, i started playing there because i was looking for a friend of mine, and i thought he used to play on there (appearently it was another server). Since then i liked playing there, because the people aren't so childish, like on most servers. And there's good teamwork and communication between players. On most other servers i've been on, as fas as communication they didn't get further then insulting people and swearing. But on EC1 people are nice to eachother. That's what i like about NME.

Pa®ad®oid

KUMITE
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by KUMITE » Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:18 pm

:evil: Hey, who the hell are you calling nice :evil:

PEACE

Kinam
Baby Barnacle
Baby Barnacle

Post by Kinam » Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:01 am

I'm dling all their stuff right now...I'll try it tomorow morning ... I think I have monday and tuesday off...but I'm not sure...whatever day I have off, I'll be testing it out :) ... of course, I'm also downloading two demos....so it'll be a while before I'm done LOL

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

I'm off today, too!

Post by Drewbacca » Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:51 am

Kinam, I'm off today. Send me a message in here and we can test some things out. Later dude! Let's see what Silly Zone can do.

8) Drew