???

Maps, news, whatever....

Moderators: boat, [NME]SYSCRUSHER, [NME]T-Bone, Pipo

Darq Angel
Pubescent Barnacle
Pubescent Barnacle

???

Post by Darq Angel » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:08 pm

Where is everyone? Do you guys play on the server anymore? I miss popping your heads off... :cry:
Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'd take over...

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:50 pm

I never see anyone on. I've popped in once in a while, waiting 10-15 minutes, and if nobody joins.....well......no fun playing by yourself.
"There are thousands of people out there who say I am *NOT* right in the head. There are thousands more out there who say I *AM* right in the head. The funny thing is, they all make these claims for the SAME REASONS!"
-Me.

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:17 pm

running around capping flags by myself for half an hour or more can become less than invigorating.. :? :P ;) :oops:

Grummun
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Grummun » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:36 pm

I'm planning on being on TA this Wednesday, the 25th, from around 7:30 to 9:00. Nothing formal, just saying, I'm gonna be on.

G

[NME]SANDMAN
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]SANDMAN » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:50 pm

Boat , PlayerX, Roid and myself were on the server for a few hours last night.

Sand

500 Internal Error
Baby Barnacle
Baby Barnacle

Post by 500 Internal Error » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:04 pm

I don't know if any of the NME people remember me, but I used to play on the WON server a lot quite some time ago, under the handle Blizzard Wolf. I played there so often I almost felt like part of the "family", although I wasn't in the clan. After they trashed WON I searched all over for information about if the server went to Steam or not. I'm lucky enough that I found this site at least. Well I'm just posting to let all of you know I'm back, for those of you who might still remember me, and I look forward to playing with all of you again.

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:33 pm

500 Internal Error wrote:I don't know if any of the NME people remember me, but I used to play on the WON server a lot quite some time ago, under the handle Blizzard Wolf. I played there so often I almost felt like part of the "family", although I wasn't in the clan. After they trashed WON I searched all over for information about if the server went to Steam or not. I'm lucky enough that I found this site at least. Well I'm just posting to let all of you know I'm back, for those of you who might still remember me, and I look forward to playing with all of you again.
Wow, glad to see ya Bliz. 8) It's definately been a while.
T-Bone

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos
will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:40 pm

yeahman, whats up. welcome back. we have a server, though it and tfc has been pretty sparce as of late :oops: :?

Paradroid
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Paradroid » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:28 pm

Yeah, ofcourse i remember you. It's not THAT long ago....
WB! :D
Parad®σιd

500 Internal Error
Baby Barnacle
Baby Barnacle

Post by 500 Internal Error » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:21 am

boat wrote:yeahman, whats up. welcome back. we have a server, though it and tfc has been pretty sparce as of late :oops: :?
Been busy with school, work, and getting engaged, that's what's up. Other than that, I'm probably rusty as hell with TFC by now. I stopped playing after the WON server went down and I lost contact with you guys. Lately as far as HL games go I've been playing CS and DoD. I'd need a lot of practice to get back into TFC, plus I'd have to find a way to get my old binds to work with Steam. Simple stuff like detonating dispenser or building things, and calling out health and armor stats when calling for a medic. And my old models and sounds from Custom TFC. Just about everything of mine was customized. It'll take a while to get it back the way I like it.