My 1995 Honda Civic

Subject says'er all!

Moderators: boat, rickh

[NME]Pitbull
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]Pitbull » Mon Feb 11, 2002 6:28 pm

Well I have a Weapon R intake and DC Sport header. Tenzo R cat back. B&M fuel pressure regulator and gauges. I had a Jackson Racing Supercharger ([img][img]TOAST :sad: ). Im back down below the 200hp mark (SLUG). I have racing Hart 205x40x16 inch rims. OBX Racing coilovers (adjustable) Tokico shocks. Nuespeed tower braces. And alot of little crap I dont feel like listing.

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Mon Feb 11, 2002 8:23 pm

what happened to the supercharger? still more hp than my "truck" at a meager ~150hp =- which is another reason for my attention to mods...150hp just doesn't seem like alot for a truck/suv, esp since i'd eventually like to be able to pull a..boat..behind it :razz:

my friend just traded in his integra for a 2002 acura rsx. that puppy can m00v. 6 speed..i think he said it's 200+ hp (or at least 200).

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Tue Feb 12, 2002 8:53 am

I must say Pit... that beat my old '88 Civic DX by a long shot. I bought it used back in '92. When it hit about 80,000 miles it threw it's timing belt and bent a few valves. After the repair work it was never quite the same again.

[NME]Pitbull
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]Pitbull » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:56 am

Boat u can probably get a supercharger for ur truck. check out jackson racing on the net.

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Drewbacca » Fri Mar 22, 2002 10:28 pm

When can I see your Honda Monster? Vroom, vroom!

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

???

Post by Drewbacca » Wed Apr 24, 2002 3:31 pm

Still waiting for your answer. Do you have a pic you can post? I'd like to see that Civic.

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

uh ?

Post by Drewbacca » Sun Jun 02, 2002 3:40 am

Howdy Pit,

Hope you are recovering well.

By the way, any chance I can view your Civic?

Take care,

- [NME]Drewbacca 8)

[NME]Pitbull
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

DOH!

Post by [NME]Pitbull » Sun Jun 23, 2002 5:11 pm

Sorry drew I havent been in the forums in a while and didnt see your post.
My car has gone through some serious changes. No more stickers, Custom decals or anything. I had all my stuff on a cd-rom that bite the dust. So, all I have are pictures from the last year. But, I do have a site Im working on. http://fullspeed.to/HybridHonda I am in the process of doing and engine swap to a Japan-Spec GSR Motor. None of the stuff I have will fit on it . So I have to start from scratch. But it will have a big head start on what i had. I started it with 105hp. This one is 170hp from the get go. It should run in the high 13's low 14's on the strip as soon as I do the swap.I already have a integra type R header and a performance clutch for it. With the header, intake, and exhaust I have for it it will be close to 190-195 hp.

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Coolio !!!

Post by Drewbacca » Mon Jun 24, 2002 2:08 pm

Sweet car,

I can't wait to see more pics. Maybe even a 5-10 vid clip, too.

I'd like to do something with my 318i. Get some more hp and torque out of it. Some nice wheels would do nicely, too.

Burn some rubber baby!

Drew :scatter:

[NME]Pitbull
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

318i

Post by [NME]Pitbull » Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:33 am

Drew U have a great car. It isnt hard to get more HP and Tq out of it.

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Really?

Post by Drewbacca » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:49 am

Yes, I like it a lot, but I haven't seen much for the 318i. The 323i and 328i for 1998 have a lot more online. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but those V6s seem to have more chips, more parts, etc for them than my four banger.

I'm not a motorhead (though my Mom told me I should be one when I was a teen) and I'm lucky if I can recognize the brake fluid reservoir from the power steering fluid one. One day when I can afford a double garage and some necessary tools, I might have the gumption to tinker around (and hopefully not get hurt in the process).

I've seen some cool Bimmers around here, but haven't heard of a good shop to go to (that is without getting ripped off). I guess I need to make some friends in a Bimmer club or something. Anyway, Toronto does have many shops that deal with Honda/Acura and Toyota/Lexus modifications. Whew, there's so many fancy cars here. Some though are just really whack.

Well, hope things are getting better after the recent mishap. Glad you and your family are okay.

Take care,

Drew 8)

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

friend's site ...

Post by Drewbacca » Tue Jul 30, 2002 9:31 am

Howdy Pit,

When I went to your friend's site the otehr day, I tried to view some pics, but the links were wrong and I was viewing other cars. Just wanted to let you know so you can mention it to your friend. And wow, some of those cars are pretty decked out.

Just down the street from me is a shopping plaza where all the auto junkies hang out on the weekend nights. They showcase their cars and sometimes drag. The police cruise around a lot more now, so I don't know where it is they race. I kinda live on the country/suburbs border, so there's a lot of open road just north of here.

Well, hope you and Cobie and El K are moving along well with your projects. Keep us informed. BTW, anyone else currently working on cars? I know we have some other enthusiasts, but didn't know if they're currently doing work.

Later!

Drew 8)

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Wheels

Post by Drewbacca » Fri Aug 09, 2002 12:13 pm

Hey Pit,

Can you attach some pics of your new wheels in here? Glad you can chuck off some weight and make it lighter.

Groovy!

Drew [NME]Drewbacca 8)