K_TheGame

Got some good dish on TF2? Got a heads up on a new patch/update?

Moderators: boat, rickh

[NME]Myth
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

K_TheGame

Post by [NME]Myth » Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:55 am

I recommend this map to you guys. Need at least 2 to get through it. boat and I completed it last night. We could stand to reDO 1 part :lol:

It's pretty fun though and you definitely have to work with the other to get past the rooms.

I wouldn't mind playing it with somebody who hasn't played it, but it might be more fun for you if you play with somebody who doesn't know what to do. You'll die alot!!! That's for sure. 8)

Took about 2 hours to get through it all. boat has a 4 hour map time so that shouldn't be a problem.

We played "thegame" for a bit. Warning: If you play this, DO NOT destroy the barrels. They will not regenerate and you need them. If you do you will have to restart the map.
LET'S GO HOKIES!!!

Mustard
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Mustard » Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:32 pm

First off, what's the server IP to boat's Server?
Second, would you show me around that map, might help think of ideas of what I should put in :) , for all of you that don't know, I'm going to make a small map, to test out and if it works and people like it, I may make another one :lol:

Later,
Mustard

[NME]Myth
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]Myth » Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:43 pm

Well I'm not too sure of the IP. If you look in the conc jumps thread it should be in there. It was that hysteria that brought about his server. I think you can just go to ADD Server and type in boat.dyndns.org and it should add to your list. The password is iamnme.

I can show you around that map, but once you know how to go through, it wouldn't be as fun. So if you're sure you don't want to solve it yourself, we can try to meet this evening when I'm done with work. Maybe around 8ish. Earlier if it storms here this evening.

boat, have you fixed the access to certain commands? Hehehe.
LET'S GO HOKIES!!!

Mustard
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Mustard » Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:51 pm

Thanks! That should work 8ish EST, so that means 7ish CENTRAL, and that worked, hope to see ya there!

-Mustard

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

=-\

Post by boat » Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:06 pm

i think so. the access level i had set was different then when i recalculated it last night, so i assume somehting changed in admin-mod to make the levels different, but someone else needs to try it out since i have a different level :wink: :-?

and boat.dyndns.org should work...if you want the actual ip you'll have to tracert or ping or somehitng :-?

enjoy.

*there's also an announcement about it under the EC Stuph forum :-?

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:18 pm

The password is iamnme.

:rofl: Hey Boat, you didn't really want that server to be secure did you?

[NME]Myth
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]Myth » Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:24 pm

Hey T-Bone: :fist: j/k

boat already spilled the beans in public before. He said it probably doesn't matter since only a few outsiders have found this site anyways. NARC!

Mustard:

Check here this evening. I'll know a little after 6 if I am going to play disc golf or not. I will post back here if I can play earlier. I would rather do it earlier than later if I can. Even though I know the way it will take awhile to get through it all. And there's 1 part we had to cheat on and if you actually want to try it, it could take a mighty long time.
LET'S GO HOKIES!!!

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:26 pm

LMAO - i just passworded it so a bunch of random dumbarses wouldn't be jumpin' in, and wanted it easy enough for you guys to remember
:silly:

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Drewbacca » Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:34 pm

Howdy' guys,

I'll be there. I had to work last night, though I did visit and tried to dl the map. Where can I get them? (I didn't read all the posts.) is it on the ftp server? I got The Game, but wasn't able to get KTheGame from the Marina.

Hope to see you guys at 8 EST.

later!

Drew 8)

[NME]Myth
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]Myth » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:43 pm

Yeah, they are both on the private ftp server. Usually what I do is visit the ftp server occasionally and sort the files by Date. Then you can get all the maps on there since the last time you went to the server.

We did notice a Yassar Arafat trying to join. Was that you by chance? :P
LET'S GO HOKIES!!!

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:27 pm

yes, i uploaded k_thegame and thegame to the nmeftp a few days ago (...hrmm, i thought that i announced in clanmail that i u/l-ed em :-? ). here is the topic that has a list of currently installed maps on my server, and the link where i got alot of them (especially the "conc" maps)...both "thegame" maps i got from there.

0X

[NME]Myth
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]Myth » Thu Jun 20, 2002 6:19 pm

If you want to get on earlier, it doesn't look like I'll be going anywhere :cry:
LET'S GO HOKIES!!!

Drewbacca
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Drewbacca » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:21 pm

Hey dudes,

Anyone going to play K the Game tonight? I'd like to try it out. I'll be in the IRC room, too. Let me know. Thanks.

Drew 8)

Mustard
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Mustard » Fri Jun 21, 2002 3:18 pm

Boy did I have fun last night!! :D :D ! I'll TRY and be around, which I should...give me a time and I'll be there!! Myth even recorded some of the stuff we did last night, you guys will be laughing your azzez off, literally!!

-Mustard :rainbowafro: