NME Called Out!

Got some good dish on TF2? Got a heads up on a new patch/update?

Moderators: boat, rickh

Col. Mustard
Baby Barnacle
Baby Barnacle

NME Called Out!

Post by Col. Mustard » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:47 am

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ost6981984

"If you see NME, Demi, or deFy clans around... rest assured, they're gonna stack. Feel free to avoid them and their servers."

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Re: NME Called Out!

Post by boat » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:47 am

ha ha...that knob and another player were biatching about stacked teams last nite...and then they switched to the perceived 'stacked team' themselves... :roll:

thats the problem with today's society, that everyone is quick to blame something else. just like a guy suing mcdonalds for making him fat, or suing a coffee shop because the dumbass burned himself from the hot coffee... :roll: so now in gaming, first thing people blame about the teams is that they are stacked...first they go for clans, then they find something else to call a stack (for instance, in bf2 people are quick to blame rank). people need to realize that the teams arent 'stacked'...their team obviously isnt working as well together as a team.

i've been on the percived stacked teams before, and gotten rolled. ive been against the 'stacked' teams before and we roll right over them. ive been on a dominant team where we're rolling along, but at one point the enemy team gets their chit together and completely turns the game around. its not about the players, its how you work as a team...after all, it is Team Fortress... :? :P

sorry for the mini-rant...this topic is a dead horse imo, and one of my pet peeves :oops: :P too often people perceive a team as being stacked and then are quick to give up and blame the loss on that (ie, they have already set themselves up for the loss, because they think theyre going to lose), or to whine the whole game, instead of trying to get their team together and be cohesive.

[/rant] :pbt:

Dictator
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by Dictator » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:31 pm

boat wrote:ha ha...that knob and another player were biatching about stacked teams last nite...and then they switched to the perceived 'stacked team' themselves... :roll:
Knob? Which knob are you talking about? We had a player, named Knob, who played on East Coast 1 several years ago, he was a good buddy of Hollowpoint and we hung out a lot on EC1 before I joined NME. I hope it's not him.

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:00 pm

Dictator wrote:
boat wrote:ha ha...that knob and another player were biatching about stacked teams last nite...and then they switched to the perceived 'stacked team' themselves... :roll:
Knob? Which knob are you talking about? We had a player, named Knob, who played on East Coast 1 several years ago, he was a good buddy of Hollowpoint and we hung out a lot on EC1 before I joined NME. I hope it's not him.
naw, that's knobby. i was just using it as a term-of-endearment...like a boob, fool, idiot, ass-hat, jerk, etc :lol: got it from the movie 'Strange Brew' :pbt:

[NME]T-Bone
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]T-Bone » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:12 pm

fook that jackass. i always seem to be the person auto team randomly picks and tosses to the other team anyhow... not to mention i auto team at map start.
T-Bone

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos
will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:51 pm

yeah...that guy had like an hours worth of play time on the server, and was only like 3 maps...think we had a max of 4 of us on that nite at any point, yet he felt the need to slander...der :roll: and we were split up most of the time as well...the "worst" was when there were only 3 of us on, and coincidentally on the same team... :-?

[NME]Myth
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by [NME]Myth » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:51 pm

I know this is old but that's pretty funny!

I don't even know how to tell who is on what team unless I go to spectate mode first and I don't have the patience for that. I just auto-team everytime. I'm probably the odd-NME out 60% of the time but it doesn't matter too much. TF2 is too fast paced to goof off with you all.
LET'S GO HOKIES!!!

Iggy
Baby Barnacle
Baby Barnacle

Post by Iggy » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:03 pm

That's just sad. Some a$$bag needs to badmouth NME because a couple/few ended up on the other team? Hell, I prefer to have you guys on my team, but I know for a fact it's gonna be interesting if you are on the other team. That's a challenge, and a welcome one. Sounds to me like this goober is nothing but a noob, trying to cover for his/her lack of skills. I've known most of you for years, and played many a round with you. Nothing but respect for ya's.

KUMITE
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by KUMITE » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:03 pm

This is funny. Boat, You still hacking foo. :lol: Some people just can't take a good ass whooping with grace. Always pointing the finger and blaming others for their short comings. I have always liked going up against the better players. How else are you going to improve.

Welp, Keep up the hacking foo. :lol:
PEACE K

boat
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by boat » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:52 pm

did you ever get tf2 running?

KUMITE
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Post by KUMITE » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:09 am

boat wrote:did you ever get tf2 running?

Nope, Negative, Not yet . To be honest, I haven't really given it much thought. My computer is not even a year old. If I have to upgrade things in it to play TF2, Then it's going to have to wait.
PEACE K