HL2

Got some good dish on TF2? Got a heads up on a new patch/update?

Moderators: boat, rickh

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

HL2

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:03 pm

I found HL2, collectors edition(the $79.99 version) at Circuit City last week for $34.99. Oddly enough, the Game of the Year edition was $5 higher. You can guess which one I picked up.
CS:S is actually a pretty fun game, I'm still learning my way around it, but it's pretty cool. HL2 is the BOMB, though. Still ticks me off it didn't come with DoD:S....that game ROCKS!

Anyone who's been looking for me lately, I've been on a regular DoD server....if anyone's interested, I'll post the IP.

Now....to light a fire under those Fortress Forever dudes and dudettes..........
"There are thousands of people out there who say I am *NOT* right in the head. There are thousands more out there who say I *AM* right in the head. The funny thing is, they all make these claims for the SAME REASONS!"
-Me.

Paradroid
[NME] tried and true
[NME] tried and true

Re: HL2

Post by Paradroid » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:34 pm

KaptainSkitzo wrote:Anyone who's been looking for me lately, I've been on a regular DoD server....if anyone's interested, I'll post the IP.

Yeah, gimme the iP. I used to have a good regular DoD server in my list too, but i lost all my favourites after a reinstall of Steam. So i was actually looking for a good server again.
Parad®σιd

KaptainSkitzo
Ole Barnacle
Ole Barnacle

Post by KaptainSkitzo » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:03 pm

Website(enter it as is) - uff.ap-cc.co.uk

The Server's IP is: 64.34.82.24:27015

I'm on their forums with my player name- [d2f]Iggy*SJB
"There are thousands of people out there who say I am *NOT* right in the head. There are thousands more out there who say I *AM* right in the head. The funny thing is, they all make these claims for the SAME REASONS!"
-Me.